In June 2013, I co-founded a company called Zealify. At Zealify we've helped high growth small and medium sized companies grow their employer brand in order to attract talent. We help these companies communicate what makes them a unique, exciting place to work. Zealify provides a platform for discovering some of London's most exciting employers. It gives an in-depth insight into everything a candidate would need to know to decide if the company was the right place for them, including information on the company culture, values, team, clients and work environment. Using professional content (photography, videography & written content) we created in depth profiles on Zealify.com allowing candidates to gain real insights into company culture. We grew the site to a candidate audience of over 15,000+ monthly users.
Key achievements within Zealify:
- led our angel investment round raising from notable investors including industry experts.
- reached an audience of 15,000 monthly candidates through organic growth with zero marketing spend.
- led sales strategy, working with 25 of the most exciting London startups. Achieving a cold email response rate of 25%.
- led sales and renewals, keeping our client churn was under 5%.
- reduced client time to hire to sub 14 days.
- optimised on site job adverts to increase engagement by x4 over the industry average
- motivated and managed our internal team and our team of freelance photographers & videographers.
- created quarterly reports for our investors and notable stakeholders.
- managed company finances; including VAT returns, P&L and payroll.
- featured in: The Guardian, 5Live, The Evening Standard and Startups.co.uk
- invited to speak & mentor at: General Assembly, Geek Girl Carrots, 3MoJo, NACUE, SyncTheCity & UEA.
Some of the companies we've worked with:
"Within 2 weeks of engaging with Zealify I had an operational and very slick looking Careers Page, which Zealify then included in their small but powerful universe of companies that broadcast our open vacancies to the community."
- Jeff, Head of Talent at Metapack